2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My new

'blinged' up suit is just beautiful!!! I'm so happy with it, I am going to be so sparkly!!

Sitting out on the porch again, revving myself up for the final cardio session of the day. I really don't want to go!! I woke up at 4am today! I feel 'tired but wired'. I just tried to have a little nap, which I think eventually I did fall asleep but it wasn't much. Today I have done incline tready cardio, tanned (last session before comp), visited our house to check out the balustrading paint...Kerry if you are reading, you will be happy to know we decided against staining and have gone with black shiny...got my jewellery cleaned, met Damien at the shop for 2 short blacks and his mum and dad were up so sat there for about half hour chatting to them, picked up the mail and posted some (got my suit!!), and then headed to the gym to train chest/tris and abs. Calves still a bit sore so will do them tomorrow or next day.

Tomorrow is cardio only day - only 2 sessions, jeez it will feel like a 'rest'. :) Then Friday I will do one session if I feel like it, but that is my day off, and I have my hair appointment. Yes Sam, the long hair is worth it, I went very short after I got married the first time, it was nice, but you just can't do much with it! So spent the next 2 years growing it long again! Think I will stay long until it makes me look too old :)

Tomorrow I am also having a micro-dermabrasion facial. I have these every so often, so will look nice and squeaky 'clean' :) Have nails and pedicure on Monday. That will finish the 'beautfying' process!! Tuesday is packing day, and chiro day, just to make sure I am all aligned :) Then Wednesday off we fly to the big smoke and to settle in with Kimmy and Margie, and pose, pose and more posing. In amongst relaxing big time. And of course, I can't wait to take Kimmy shopping at the gourmet food store just out the back of our apartment block!!! We better leave it until Friday though I think, it could be way too tempting!

I love this final week stuff. I call Richie tomorrow morning to get my 'destructions'.

I finally got my blood test results back yesterday after trying for a week to get hold of the doctor. Well, it didn't really tell me too much as the silly people at Gribbles didn't put the times of the tests on the forms so the doc didn't know which was which. Everything was in the normal range though which was the main thing, however it seems my T3 has dropped a bit - no doubt due to the dieting and training. Hopefully that will improve when I finish this comp and can get back to more of a 'normal' schedule.

Ok, better bite the bullet and get changed into my gear. I will sit down later and visit some blogs and answer all your lovely comments...

x

9 Comments:

  • my goodness just over a week!! I am so excited for you and just can't wait!!

    Have a great week and see you soon!! :)

    Ali xx

    By Blogger Ali, at 5:03 pm  

  • Well done Sue it will be so much fun. Good luck.
    Kelly

    By Blogger Kelly, at 6:52 pm  

  • Good luck with the final week preparations Sue! You sound totally organised (I guess you'd need to be) and everything is humming along.

    Enjoy the beautifying!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:41 pm  

  • Wow - gotta give to you for organisation. Any lesser mortal would have stopped at "just" building a house!

    Enjoy the run up to the comp & as I've said before - can't wait for the photos!


    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 9:14 pm  

  • Good luck for the the last week Sue. You are sounding so positive. Go Sue!!
    Love amy
    xx

    By Blogger Amy, at 11:40 pm  

  • Hi Sue, I've been reading your blog and wanted to let you know that I am enjoying reading about your competition prep and your crazy life!

    Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see your competition pics!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:01 am  

  • Hey Sue,

    Isn't the 'beautifying' process the best part? Had my nails done last weekend and I forgot how nice they are to have :-)

    Hang tough, the end is near.

    Sam

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 10:20 am  

  • Hi Sue

    I am trying this for the first time, so i hope it works :) I just wanted to wish you all the best for the comp and the final preparations. You are going to look sensational!! Have fun!!

    Tania

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 am  

  • all sounding great Sue - have a great week. Hope you "destructions" aren't too full-on hehe
    Enjoy your beautifying and can't wait to see piccies after the event! BEST OF LUCK!!!!! xx

    By Blogger Rachel, at 6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home