2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Has it been a whole week?

Still here! Yesterday we travelled to Murrayville for Damien's grandma's funeral. He is coming back today, I drove back last night, otherwise I would be snowed under with work and training.

Just received a cd of pics from Sineade of Ironman, from the INBA show - I love this one :) Ok blogger is playing up, will have to post some other time.

Training is going fantastic, had a great back session, and got quite sore. Diet has been a little up and down, but that is now in the past, and I'm all set to go hard. Took all my food with me for the trip yesterday. Just downed a cup of oats, and will give it time to settle then be off for a wicked leg training session.

I start PT sessions next Tuesday - a week on, 3 x, followed by a week of training myself. Looking forward to having Adam trash my legs and various body parts. Will also do a cardio session with him, including some sprints and plyometrics, probably.

I haven't seen Jodie for ages! We barely caught up since the show. We are training at odd times now.

We have ALMOST sold our house - yippee!! We've accepted the offer and supposedly a deposit was being paid yesterday. Our new house is having the final touches applied and should be ready in 2 weeks!!! Cannot wait, even though the move will be a bit of a pain, I just am so looking forward to having lots of space :) No more clutter!

3 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that Damien's grandma passed away.

    Great to hear that your training is going so well:) Good news as well about selling your house!!

    How exciting for you both :)

    Ali xxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 3:39 pm  

  • Hey you and me both - we both sold our houses! Congratulations!

    Sorry to hear about Damien's grandma passing away, very sad news.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:19 pm  

  • Fantastic news re the house & go you for being so positive about the upcoming pain sessions with the trainer! :-)

    Very sorry to hear of the loss of Damien's grandmother though & hope that his trip back is a safe one.

    By Blogger Cat, at 7:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home