2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, July 21, 2006

Our house and Yarra Valley pics

















I took these today, they took our 'fence' away this morning, have laid the paving which looks awesome, and have almost finished our tiling. Tiles are wet so house was locked up and was unable to look at our ensuite. All that is left is the carpet! It won't be long before we can move! One good thing about not having sold this house yet, is that we can take our time in moving.

I also received some other photos back from the show, so will post a couple of those too, along with Damien and I enjoying a wine at De Bortoli winery in the Yarra Valley, a view from the winery, and, of our awesome accommodation, the Valley Guest House. Well, blogger is not letting me post some pics...I will start a new post and see if it behaves.

Went out for dinner tonight, and may do again tomorrow as well - just because I can! Had a great chicken and pumpkin pasta, 2 slices of pizza, and half a Mars Bar cake for dessert. I have been eating good food otherwise - you know, the things I miss when being really strict - cottage cheese, fruit, peanut butter, rice cakes, lamb, sardines, plain yoghurt, Myoplex...

I look like I have a disease at the moment! I hate this part - my skin is so dry it's sore - it soaks up the moisturiser like you wouldn't believe. I predict another 2 weeks before it will be gone.

2 Comments:

  • Your house is AMAZING!!!!

    The winery is BEAUTIFUL!!

    The back stage at the show looks like SO much fun!!

    And the food........

    It's nice to see you had a great week!!!!!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:07 am  

  • Great pics Sue.

    Your house is fantastic, but the photo is making me homesick - the Aussie sky, gum trees etc - there is a certain "look" to Australia as opposed to NZ which is just as lovely, but in a different way.

    Enjoy your food :-)
    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home