2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Some new pics...
























Just received the professional type ones above from Gary Phillips, who photographs for Muscle Mag - my previous trainer Sandy was at the show and I saw her backstage early on and she said she would ask him to snap some pics of me. Very happy with these!

Well, I will need to write a big long story to tell all of the ups and downs of the past week! Will attempt to start later :) Kimmy wrote a pretty good rundown on her blog. I am going to make up a new gallery on my site with all the pics. Will let you know when they are up!

Today was back to nice clean food, and I feel so much better for it. I just do not function well on crap food! I felt so tired from eating too much over the first 3 days of the week. I haven't started cardio yet, may do a walk tomorrow, but also may just use the time I have to do some catching up on work! I know there will be plenty of cardio to come!

Other pics above are me and Sam getting ready for the night show, and me and Kimmy on the phone to Richie's wife, Erika, at dinner.

5 Comments:

  • Great Pics
    Where do I go to view the ones we can purchase??

    Ring me if you need to chat - I sent you an email

    Live with Passion
    Kimmy

    By Blogger Kimmy, at 9:33 pm  

  • Awesomely beautiful pics. I had a preview of them tonight at Di's house. You are gorgeous. Congratulations again Sue.

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 10:42 pm  

  • Kimmy, emailed you back :)

    Maraina, thanks so much! I hope you are doing well with your prep. Hope you don't catch Di's wog, everyone else has :) he he. I met Neme at the show, she is a scream! Met Lorraine too, what a lovely lady, who has so much time for others. Say hi to her for me!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 11:07 pm  

  • And I again I'll say it - congratulations - you look just fantastic!

    Keep the photos coming!
    Cheers,
    Cate

    By Blogger Cat, at 12:27 pm  

  • Wow Sue, you have gained a lot of muscle since the last time you competed. I hope you are proud of your achievements. It's so hard to gain and you did it with bells on!

    Sincerely
    Liz N

    By Blogger LizN, at 5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home