2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, July 24, 2006

Time for an update!!

It's been awhile hasn't it?

Post comp week has passed, I have enjoyed the week off training (especially cardio!) and of course, time off dieting. I certainly made the most of it! After my time in the Yarra Valley, and eating out at most lunches and dinners, I was feeling pretty 'bleh' by the time I got home, and hanging for some good clean food. So, the following few days after that were cleaner, and I felt better. I started dieting again yesterday, and so the night before went out and really outdid myself :) We had Indian, which was just awesome - I love a good hot curry! Followed up with Apple Pie Cheesecake, and a Hazelnut Slice! Oh yes, I took it to the limit. All over now, it was enjoyable, but now I am back to it. I feel soooooooo much better when I take care of my diet.

We've had a bit of 'upheaval' the last few days, and have had to hurriedly find ourselves a new trainer - unfortunately Richie notified us he has increased his competition package price, and it was way above both Kimmy's or my budget. So, we've come up with someone that we are both pretty excited about. I won't give details (I don't really have any yet anyway!), but I thank Kim and Steve for their recommendations.

Will write in more detail as they come to hand!

We finally got an offer on our house - but it's falling quite a bit short of our minimum price. Will see what eventuates. Our new house is looking great - got inside today and our ensuite is almost all done. Next thing to do this week is go looking for fences. We want a pillar and wrought iron one. Then the landscaping of which we have had meetings about already.

Jodie came around the other day and dropped off 2 cd's of piccies from the show, thanks Jode. There are some good ones!

I went to the chiro this morning, my neck/back was still a little out from just before my comp. My chiropractor is great, I think I have mentioned that once or twice before. :)

So, today I trained legs - poor legs, have had about 3 weeks off training, they didn't know what had hit them. I couldn't reach my usual weights, I needed today to 'ease' into it again. My legs were shaking afterwards. Funnily, my hamstring/groin niggle that I get every now and then has come back with a vengeance - from NOT training!!

Tomorrow is biceps and cardio. Boo hiss, cardio :( Also have to take my car in for a service, and do my client Update programs.

Hope everyone is going well, thanks again to everyone who popped in and left a comment for me while I was preparing for my comp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home