2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, July 21, 2006

Fun pics






























Here are some fun pics from the weekend. I would love to post some of Kimmy's tanned face before makeup but I don't have any - and, if I did, she may never speak to me again ;)

1. Our wonderful hairdresser, make up and tanning lady, Angela.
2. Me and Hilary, the day prior to the show.
3. Me pigging out on Tiramisu - the look on my face tells the story...it was divine.
4. All the girls at dinner.
5. Kimmy and I backstage before the finals.
6. The day before, Ali, me, Hilary and Kerry.
7. Kimmy, out of control with the bubbly :) Can't take her anywhere.
8. Me, tucking into my gnocchi - I couldn't wait for silverware. Can't take me anywhere either.
9. Kerry and I.
10. Our abs, before tanning.

3 Comments:

  • Girl you are so Pretty! Can I have your abs, please?? :o)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:25 pm  

  • Thanks Beka!! Going over for a visit to your blog now :)

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 4:23 pm  

  • Hi Sue,

    just caught up with your blogs over the last couple of days. I must say, in the pic of you and Damien you look absolutely radiant...like the cares of the world are no longer on your shoulders. Oh and your house looks fantastic. Makes me a bit homesick for the house we had in Adelaide before we moved to Brissie. (I'd kill to have it back again!!)

    Keep blogging as I'll keep reading

    Magda

    By Blogger Magda, at 8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home