2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Trying to upload a pic that won't take - strange how some do and some don't. Anyway, I've been on a roll, diet going great, training also. Still have problems with my hamstring and groin, but I am able to work around it thus far. Met Adam for some tready sprints at the gym today - we did 20 second sprints - working up to an incline of 12%, and speed of 14kph. About 30-40 seconds rest between sprints. 20 minutes of this was enough for me, and I finished with a high incline walk that still had my heart pounding. I went back tonight for a Fat Burner class - 45 minutes of that, and then some serious stretching. Tomorrow is leg day - I don't plan on getting as sore this time - going to do higher reps and supersets rather than heavy stuff tomorrow.

We have our final inspection of the new house tomorrow morning!! Today it was all go there as they worked on the final bits and pieces. Our pillar fence has started to go up too. The SOLD sign is looking mighty fine on my unit too :) So, we are planning to try out our corner spa on Sunday night, and perhaps sit on the balcony and have a glass of champers. :)

I will do some sort of cardio in the morning, will decide when I get up, I should try and make it an intense session, before I carve up my legs and can't do anything except walk :) Been using the step machine a lot lately, it's a new one and I quite like it.

Well that's about it, it's time for my shake and then I think I will hit the sack early.

3 Comments:

  • You should post a pic of that house with the "sold" sign out front!!!

    Celebrate your officiall

    "moving on"!!!

    - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:58 pm  

  • Those sprints sound like killers!!

    Enjoy your new house, how exciting that its finally done!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 2:05 pm  

  • Woohoo.I bet you can't wait to move in. See you in a couple of weeks :)

    By Blogger Rachel, at 2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home