2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, August 26, 2006

We have a new house :)

We have the KEYS :)) It's awesome. We had a spa last night, along with some champagne to celebrate. Got some prezzies from the builders (they also brought the champagne) which was nice. Today they had an Open inspection from 12-4pm for the sticky beaks to have a look :) We were there for a short time, and there were lots of people turning up. All made to take their shoes off!

Was going to go and set up the tv in the ensuite and have a spa watching footy tonight - but, I am just too tired. I had a big day of training - 2 hours 20 mins of cardio, and Back training. How's this - my crop top strap broke on my last set of shrugs!!! I couldn't train biceps because my top was fallling down! I had to quickly put my jacket on so things didn't fall out! It was a heavy set but come on, how does a strap on a new top break? Thankfully the gym wasn't busy :) So, will have to slot in biceps tomorrow.

I will be in bed soon. We will start shipping a few boxes to Wingillie (that is our street name) tomorrow.

I've had a busy week with work this week, amongst getting paperwork ready for sale of house, training, packing, etc. It's time to become selfish again if I want to do these competitions.

Hope everyone is going well...thanks for the comments, sorry I haven't responded, but I do appreciate them!

4 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that you're "camping" trip got postponed. Rexxie must be walking on egg shells with all of the activity these days!

    GREAT news on the house!!!!!

    Xx - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:44 pm  

  • I am soooo excited for you Sue! Isn't it wonderful when all your dreams come to fruition. Have a fantastic life in your new home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 am  

  • Hooray! It's been a long wait.
    do you want me to lug boxes in my big car?
    See you tomorrow
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 9:56 am  

  • That is great news that you finally have your house keys!! Good luck with the move, VERY EXCITING!!

    have another great week!

    Alixxx

    By Blogger Ali, at 7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home