2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, October 22, 2006

So tired! I have had too much alcohol this weekend, and I am feeling it. I heard from Sam who did well at the IFBB Nationals, coming 3rd in her class, yay go Sam!

I have strength training again this week, chest and bis tomorrow. This may be my last week of this, as I will be receiving my complete new diet and training program this week sometime. REALLY looking forward to it.

Spent a good deal of time stressing about the web site these last few days. Let me tell you, it makes you want to tear your hair out at times. Really have no control over things, however, am doing my best to make sure it is not down for any significant length of time. Having a few issues with the web admin, a few things I am not too happy with but I hope they will be worked out amicably.

I am fading fast. Not a huge amount of news here. Did some unpacking of boxes yesterday, so now at least we can fit one car in the garage :)

2 Comments:

  • I thought you were all about health...what's with the over-consumption of alcohol?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 am  

  • Well Anonymous, it's called "Having a life" - obviously certain people such as yourself aren't familiar with this term. :)

    Mike, good to hear from you. I had a great weekend at the show, and will fill you in shortly! Yes, I have my new program, and raring to start tomorrow. A little sore from training - did I mention I leg pressed another PB - 600lb for 4 reps :) Sounds like you are doing real well, keep the momentum going!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home