2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

PB's galore!

Leg day today and I 'smashed' my previous PB's! Squatted 168lb (from memory - Adam will send to me later) for 4 or 5 reps. And, beat my PB leg press by a whopping 50lbs :) Pretty happy with that. Got 4 reps I think, at 550lb. Then 155lb for 6 on leg extension, another PB. I will be sore no doubt. Still amazes me I can lift these weights with this injury I have. My tape has already come off too - so much for that lasting 4 days!

Adam and I are going to train at Doherty's gym on the way down to Melbourne. That will be good, that was where PHAT Camp was - hoping big Ronnie might be training. Apparently he was there last year. Then we will probably go out on the town for a while. Looking forward to the show - apparently it's a sell out. Lucky the tickets are organised, we have 2nd row tickets :) Nice.

Well, I need to take a shower, and attend to some feedback emails. I will be off the air from tomorrow until I return. Tomorrow I have cardio, then the dreaded 3 hour hair appointment - though it's not so bad now they have massage chairs at the wash basin :) Then training shoulders with Adam. Then will have to pack and cook/get my food ready.

4 Comments:

  • Surprised to see PB on legs after the ultrasound post from yesterday - GREAT JOB!!!

    But will you walk tomorrow? LOL!

    And talk of selling Rexxie? C'mon...you may love that little guy more than Mr. Sue!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 9:21 pm  

  • I reckon I did PB's on everything shoulders and legs. I think my trainer is trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 pm  

  • When I read PB my first thought was peanut butter...... gee i must be dieting !!! LOL

    Good work on the squats.

    Sam

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 10:41 am  

  • Hi Sue, Excellent results,good work!!..Excuse me for "not having any idea",but what comps are you attending this weekend?
    Are you here in Melb...
    Are you coming down for the Nat Physique Titles on 28th?
    Jacinta

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home