2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another winner!

http://www.sportzblitz.net/body-blitz-challenge/trish-bates.php

Trish Bates, Ideal Bodies Online 3rd Monthly Body Blitz winner this year! Well done Trish, an amazing transformation.

My butt has never been so sore. I went for a walk/run tonight - it actually hurt more to walk than it did to run. I have no idea what made me so sore - thinking the only things I did differently were changing from 45 degree leg press to seated horizontal leg press, and, adding a hip extension to my 1 leg step ups.

Today I trained chest, and finished off with a few shoulder exercises (they were still a bit sore from back day on Monday). Increased my lifts from previous workout especially noticeable in the smith machine '24's'. My arms are still a bit sore, hopefully by tomorrow they will be all recovered so I can trash them again :)

I've been chatting to a well known and very successful trainer about my goals etc for the end of this year and for 2007. Have a rough plan in the pipeline and will get my instructions in about a week. I am looking forward to this new challenge! I don't sit still for long :)

Time for bed. Had a spa tonight, good for the muscles!

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on the new Body Blitz winner Sue!! Trish looks fantastic!!

    Ooh a spa - sounds divine! Hopefully will have one in this house when we're finished with it!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 5:31 pm  

  • Congrats Sue on yet another success!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home