2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh yes

Here is my PB leg press from last week. Couldn't take the pic of me actually LIFTING it unfortunately, as I needed a spot so I didn't get crushed :) 550lb, 4 reps.

I am definitely sore. I can't believe how sore I am getting these days - I thought the more you did the workout, the less sore you got over time. Well, my butt is screaming. In fact I was nearly screaming when I had a massage today! He certainly gave me a good working over. But, much needed. Really weird was that one leg was quite a bit more sore (muscle soreness) than the other - and it wasn't my 'problem' leg. Anyway, getting sorer by the minute. I actually had to get up last night and stretch using my groovy new foam roller (thanks Michelle!) and then rub my entire leg with Metsal heat rub because it was aching. Biceps are still screaming so tomorrow I will train shoulders and chest, and leave bis for later in the week or the weekend.

Having more web/email troubles at the moment - I hope it's just Dave resetting the server or something. Considering looking for a new webmaster, the problems are getting a bit frustrating to say the least. Even with all the hold ups, I am still getting lots of new clients, the Oxygen ad seems to have done very well.

I have been cooking up a storm tonight. Well, cooking anyway :) Meals are ready for tomorrow, which will give me some more time for training and whatnot.

I'm looking forward to the INBA Nationals next weekend and mostly, catching up with everyone again.

Ok, it's time to eat and then consider going to bed early :)

1 Comments:

  • Yeah Mike, I like my machinery 'hardcore' too :) None of these fancy schmancy space age machines of today...
    Thanks :)

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home