2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, October 09, 2006



Just posting this so I can change my profile pic.

So, today was good, back into the swing of training. Hate having days off! I started the morning by walking all over town with my backpack on, doing all my little jobs - posting and picking up mail, buying a big new pack of sea salt and Vitamin C, and a new battery for the digital cam so I can take lots of pics of big Ronnie on Saturday :)

Walked for about 50 mins. It's so nice out now I figure I should be getting some fresh air and sunshine before it gets too hot.

Trained chest and bis with Adam today. I didn't feel 'with it' and consequently my chest lifts weren't that great. Well, on a par with last time but didn't improve any. I didn't do bad on biceps though, 5 reps of 20kg (plus bar) ezy bar curls.

Tomorrow morning we are going out to the carpet place - we have to get something for the stairs - already they are getting dirty! And, I think we should have sold Rex in the garage sale - it's amazing what he can do to our house in a week. His weepy little eyes drip all over the tiles when he shakes his head - went round and cleaned up all his spots today. I wipe his eyes all day but it doesn't seem to help. Yet another reason he is no longer allowed on the carpet. He's banished!

Tomorrow is cardio only day - x 2. Cooked some beautiful Barramundi tonight - lemon pepper, parsely, lemon juice, some tomato and onion slices, and a bit of white wine - baked in the oven. Awesome. Plus a big salad. Have enough for tomorrow night too.

Night night. Thanks for the comment Gillian :) Building is fun, but time consuming! But, at least you get to have what you want - for the most part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home