2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm a vegetable

I am so drained! Need a day off! I can't function anymore tonight so I am packing up the 'puter and vegging out. Scheduling a nail appointment really mucked up my day! I will say it again - think I need a PA.

Good news on the iron levels - all look good from latest test results. All because I am now taking them on an empty stomach. Pity the doctors don't tell you this...

Please be patient for email responses, am going out of town tomorrow and Saturday.

3 Comments:

  • Great news on the iron levels! Hopefully that will help with some energy concerns - and make training for this next comp even easier:)

    And people are stinky worldwide - not just there.....and not just when it's hot and humid either:)

    Have a great trip!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 9:01 pm  

  • Great to hear some good news on your iron levels :-)

    Behave if you go shopping :-o

    Sam

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 10:07 am  

  • Hey Sue that is great news on the iron levels. Hope you get to have a day off soon - its nice to just be able to lock yourself away sometimes and relax!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home