2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's a whirlwind!

This last couple of days has been very hectic! I'm finally packed for my trip, including food, supps, training gear, posing gear, etc etc. My case is HUGE and it's rather full - but i haven't had to use the 'expander' yet though - still room to buy stuff and bring home :) Actually maybe I will do a run through tonight and take a few things out - last thing I want is excess baggage!! I have not packed any cold stuff Di, so it better not be cold. Even if it's wet, not cold. I can always borrow your clothes - again :)

I'm rather excited about the trip - Jason is taking me training, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I think he has some scary things up his sleeve. Monday we are doing the ad, and spending time in store with Jason and Matt. I have a posing lesson with Jo on Tuesday and a meeting with a guy regarding some diet stuff. Di is picking me up on Tuesday lunchtime and we will head back to the Sunshine (hopefully!!) Coast. I think I will be doing lots of cardio while there :) If I try and keep up with Di that is.

Ok, well I am going to spend some time with Damien before I leave. Oh had a spray tan today and it was pretty crap. Barely noticeable. They don't understand "dark as you can, darker thank usual, dark enough for a photo shoo", etc. Might have to do a coat of Dream Tan.

Oh and I keep forgetting to mention - I am meeting Carolyn on Monday! She's coming to dinner with us - can't wait! I also hope to be meeting Kellie (rlatest Body Blitz winner) at Di's lunch on the following Saturday - and Gill, and Alicia and Maraina!! Going to be lots of girls there by the sounds of it. I bet all the dieting girls talk about food. :) Can't blame them!

Di, is Gerard going to be the topless waiter?

6 Comments:

  • Probably not - but I bet Arnie will be happy to help:) LOL

    Have fun!

    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    XX - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:18 pm  

  • Hope you enjoy Brisbane and enjoy your posing lesson with JO. She is awesome!

    Cheers
    Liz N

    By Blogger LizN, at 3:30 pm  

  • Have a wonderful time in Qld... I will look after Rexy for you (next saturday), he loves his aunty Jodie!

    By Blogger jodie, at 4:37 pm  

  • Oh God, don't tempt him, he'd have his shirt off in an instant : )

    By Blogger Di Broeren, at 10:30 pm  

  • Have a great time Sue, sounds a busy few days!

    Shar x

    By Blogger Shar, at 1:07 am  

  • Hope the ad went well Sue, look forward to catching up next Saturday! I'm sure the weather will hold out this time!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home