2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thank you Mike, Jodie and Sandra for leaving a message re my dad's birthday. Sandra, sending good vibes to your mum. I also send my thoughts and wishes to a client, Micaela - if you are reading, be strong, you are a very brave woman, we are thinking of you.

I have blitzed my record of new clients this week. It has not stopped - which of course is fantastic! Just happens I have to go to Melbourne on Friday/Saturday - which is taking up a bit of work space but not too much as I don't leave until 4pm Friday. We are flying down for the Save Water Awards, held at some fancy hotel, and staying at the Regent?? Something like that. I will arrive in time (IF Qantas are on time - what odds??) to change my outfit and head out to the dinner. We then head back Saturday. Quick trip, no time for shopping :( I desperately need to go shopping. Will take a day off one of these days (hmmm, not sure when exactly!) to do so.

I am sitting here cooking. Have a wet face washer on me and fan going flat out. Our a/c has been on the blink yet again. And fix it people have been very slack in getting someone out here. First thing in the morning apparently. Thank goodness it has been relatively cool.

Trained chest tonight with Jode. Good session - am certain I will be sore. I'm struggling to do much in the way of cardio - I think I have it in my mind that it won't be long until I HAVE to do it, so will make the most of NOT having to do it :) Speaking of, I sent my pics to Kimbo yesterday and will have my contest prep in my hot little hands within the week.

Ok, it's nearly midnight, and I need some zzzz's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home