2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, March 12, 2007

Puffer fish

Don't you just hate that feeling! I think the last few weeks have caught up with me. I've decided that comp prep is starting tomorrow! Until I receive my new diet from Kim I will be following similar to what I was on before. I will have a free meal 1 x week, and alcohol 1 x week as well.

Jodie and I are going to train together for the next couple of weeks so we have a spot - going to try and lift some heavier weights. That will be good.

Anyway, this is short, as I must go and make some meals, and make sure my kitchen is tidy before I go to bed :) Jode, ta for that one, I'm sticking with it.

Seinfeld is on in a minute too...

Hillary, lovely to see you drop by and thank you so much for such a lovely compliment! I did check out your blog awhile ago, when you sent me the link - great stuff!

4 Comments:

  • Another comp prep.......bye bye oats - hello diet jello:)

    Xx - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 4:24 am  

  • Oats are not going anywhere! Careful, you are scaring people off - it's not quite that bad!! :)

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 7:26 pm  

  • I didn't see any signs of puffer fish in your latest photos, Sue :) Glad to see you are not losing the oats!

    Liz N

    By Blogger LizN, at 8:10 pm  

  • Hi Liz, thanks for dropping by! No it's just since I returned that I feel puffy :) Won't be for long though, comp prep just around the corner. Hope to see you up North soon.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home