2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jelly Legs

Just finished training legs with Jodie. It was a struggle to get there tonight, I even emailed Jode to say I wasn't coming, because I felt like cr*p - been feeling a bit that way for the last 5 or 6 days - you know, girl's stuff. I tried to have a nap but couldn't sleep and then I thought 'bugger it', I'm just going to make myself go down and go for a run on the tready, AND go to the gym for a leg workout. So I emailed her back and said I changed my mind :) I really felt much better after just 'doing something'. Brand new program tonight. Slow tempo stuff again - ouch. And my workout went for an hour - not used to that.

So, I have my comp prep - not all sorted yet, have my appointment with Kim tomorrow morning to go through some stuff and get my cardio schedule.

My workout split is like so:

Back, rear delts, abs
Legs, calves
Shoulders, rear delts, triceps, abs
Chest, biceps, calves

I will be sitting down tomorrow and writing up my training, cardio, posing and tanning schedule. I have 3 things that I want to accomplish during this preparation - get up at 6.30am, go to bed by 10.30pm, and finish up work by 8pm. Sounds easy 'eh?

It's only 3 weeks until we go on holidays! Boy time flies.

My Ideal Bodies Online ad will be on very soon, this week I believe. There were a few issues with a few things so we've decided to remove my speaking part and use more befores and afters - this is good as it's what I wanted to begin with! The ad looks great.

Ideal Bodies Online has also become a sponsor of the INBA Brisbane and QLD Titles! Apparently I will be presenting the trophy to the Open Figure winner on April 29. Maybe it will be Di ;)

We went to Melbourne - and back - very short trip! I literally got off the plane into a taxi, into the hotel to shower, dress and out to this black tie dinner at the Regent Theatre. We were about half hour late. Typical Melbourne - nice run in to the city in the taxi, then hit the actual city and traffic was crawling. I was moving 2 metres every time the lights changed. Then it started bucketing down rain! I sat there and thought 'well it's taken all of 10 minutes to hit me with everything I hate about Melbourne - traffic and bad weather.'

Ok well I best get moving and do some more work.

Oh, and Jodie had really hairy legs tonight. But she's getting waxed tomorrow!! Hehehe.

:)

5 Comments:

  • Thanks for telling the world that I have really hairy legs (NOT!)...

    lol

    By Blogger jodie, at 8:22 pm  

  • Anytime :))

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:31 pm  

  • Hi Sue
    Where exactly will your add be? On TV, in a magazine or a newspaper.
    Thanks
    kelly

    By Blogger Kelly, at 9:29 pm  

  • Trophy Girl!!!!

    Whatever you do don't carry your handbag onto the stage - yes I have seen it done! Its like... what are you carrying in the handbag that would make you not trust it with anyone!!!!!

    Hope you return to 100% health soon :-)

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 9:42 am  

  • Hi Kelly - The ad will be on Brisbane tv.

    Sam - I had no idea what your message was about when it came through :) Read it about 3 times before it clicked! I can safely say that I won't be taking my handbag on stage!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home