2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back at it...

Great to get the body MOVING again, after a few days of feeling a bit like a slug :) Or, a 'bloated pickle' as Richie's wife put it. He told me to wait until Friday to have my skin folds done - he said "I think we are all feeling the post Christmas indulgence".

Went for a 45 min walk this morning, before it got too hot. After that I went to Target and bought a huge Christmas tree for our new house! It's 7.5" tall.

Trained with Jodie at 2pm - we had to train at the other gym today as we didn't realise our usual was only open from 9-12. So we had to make a few modifications but still got a good back/tri/ab workout.

Food all clean and all according to plan today - had trouble eating it all again, but I managed.

Just sent out a newsletter, finally. Was good to have a few days to catch up on things like that! I will be starting anohter "NEW YOU" contest as from Jan 1. This one will run from January to April. Once again, will be lots of great prizes.

Well this is just a short drop in, it's late, so time to go have my hammies stretched and get some zzz's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home