2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Torn up

Just finished training legs. Managed some good increases on free squats, and smith lunges. I just finished icing my left quad as I did something on my first set of lunges that caused me a bit of pain. I stretched it and managed to finished all lunges. It didn't affect me on anything else. We used the new leg press machine as our 45 degree sled is now out in the other part of the gym and not allowed to be used at present. This leg press is a horizontal one, and is Nautilus. I managed to get some decent sets but it was different. Also used the new seated ham curl - need a licence to be able to drive some of these new machines - I am used to the old style equipment :) We finished off the hard stuff with our 3 sets of hack squats and it was a killer. No way I could add any weight. Jodie then went off to her Christmas party, and I stayed to do cable abductors and calves. I can tell my legs are not going to be very happy for the next few days :) They are aching with fatigue right now. Actually, I REALLY need to go see my chiro, I must be out of alignment as I have had an aching right leg, from my butt, hip, quad, ham, all the way down to calf, and achilles, and even my foot and toes, for days. I did some sprints with my walk the other day and I have had really sore arches in my feet ever since and then this ache came on. I had a massage 2 days ago and it killed me - she had her elbows dug into my butt cheek and it felt like someone sticking needles into me. My IT Band was very tight, and she did some stretches with her forearm - my god, the pain! But it's good pain, I wouldn't have a massage any other way!

What a saga with my eye! Just on the off chance that something may be wrong, I decided to tell the optomitrist what had happened (cork in eye). They told me I really need it looked at immediately, so, I spent the entire afternoon in and out of eye doctor's. From 2 until 6pm. I had my pupil dilated twice, and looked at by 3 different people. They found some bleeding, nothing major, but I have to go back and have it dilated again on Monday morning!! Thank goodness I took some work with me, but I was told I would be there for an hour, not 4 hours!

I have now ordered my new notebook computer! Can't wait. Hopefully the changeover will go smoothly. It won't be for another 2-3 weeks though.

I have not even done my Christmas cards yet. Job for this arvo perhaps. Haven't done shopping either. Have decided to close the office 2 days earlier, on the 21st to allow me some time to get all my stuff done. Don't think that will cause any hassles.

Our house starts next week!

Well I better get back to it, programs to write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home