2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Been ultra busy again today. I stayed home all day waiting for the plumber to look at our hot water - they were coming 'in the morning'. Well, 5pm was close I suppose! Now they have to come back tomorrow morning to look at the drains but at least we got a hot shower!

Yeah thanks for the hilarious comments on my champagne incident :) It was quite funny really. And very fortunate I didn't lose an eye! Though I think I may go have it looked at, as I still have this 'blind spot' which is quite a weird feeling sometimes.

Great explanation Rae. I looked at the diet you posted a while back, and I personally figured that to be a pretty low calorie diet for off season (looked to be under 1200 cals but maybe you add extras?) for someone of your build, but, if you are happy and feeling good and have the energy to train hard - and getting results - that's great! You are right, everyone is different! I couldn't live on no carbs year round and 50g of chicken or beef for a protein portion (I think it's important physically and mentally to have an off season) but if you can do it, don't feel deprived, and your body doesn't resist it or your hormones don't react in a bad way, then why not!

My experience with my current trainer is also different for me. Different because I have never allowed myself to eat this many calories day after day - but, the difference is, it's all clean food. I would have thought I would put on quite a bit of fat/weight on this regime, but so far everything is steady. My body is getting used to the increase in calories and I no longer feel like it's 'too much food'. I have great energy to train, and I get the carbs and protein to allow my muscles to recover and rebuild. And, I don't feel deprived in any way. It's really quite hard to overeat consistently on clean food!! How I turn out on comp day this time will be a new experience for me too.

Anyway...must go pack the dishwasher and get to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home