2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

OMG

I have not been this sore in ages. I have to actually lower myself down on the toilet seat :) Bit too much info but that is how sore my legs are. And it's only been 24 hours, so I imagine when I wake up tomorrow, I will almost require a wheelchair :)

Having a bit of trouble consuming all my calories today - never thought it could ever be a problem! Had to force feed a couple of meals. Still have one left, but it's a Myo lite so am looking foward to my 'milkshake' a bit later.

Busy day, just finished off a couple of programs and did remainder of feedback today. I have not been near my Forum for the past few days, just impossible. Since it's nearly 9pm, I'm logging off and going to watch some tv.

PS Peanut butter is good :)

PPS Thanks Amelia, that pic was from Vic Titles last year, it's a decent ab shot, probably the only one I have! Oh had a new web page created by a site called Bodybuilder Females, they emailed to ask if I would submit my details - it's pretty cool - I like the way they did the pic! http://www.bodybuilderfemales.com/sue-heintze.htm

Measurements and weight are more toward in season ones :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home