2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sore chest! But the good news is my legs are finally sorting themselves out. Yes, 4 days after training them, there is only a slight soreness left. Thank goodness. It's funny, I could barely walk for 4 days, yet Jodie's legs were fine and she did pretty much the same as I did. Weird.

It's great having a new program. Shoulders and calves today, though did not feel as though I had a particularly hard workout. We are talking about slotting legs in on Saturday's as it would be 'nicer' to do legs when fresh rather than at the end of a long day.
Rae, you are amazing, gaining muscle on such a low calorie/low carb diet!! Defying logic and science! Can't wait to see how much you have improved this year - by the sounds of things, you will be up there with the best.
I find it quite hard sometimes to eat as much as I have to eat! A cup of oats all at once is rather filling!! :) But, I shall enjoy it while I can - rather be eating than not!! I know what that has done to my metabolism - like someone said to me, starvation diets only work once.

Well, off to do something other than talk about training!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home