2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Too much food!!

Shovelling in the beef and beans as I sit here and type. I really am NOT hungry. So hard to eat veggies when you aren't hungry! But, gotta make those muscles grow! I still have a rice cake with peanut butter to eat before bed.

Had an awesome chest session with Jodie today. We pushed some good weights. Did a set of 10 flys with 30lb db's and 2 sets of 6 Incline presses with a pair of 45lbs. All spotted by Jodie of course. Would not have been able to do them alone. I think I may need to start using straps on back day - yesterday I had trouble holding onto the 50lb db for rows. I have a pair of straps but I haven't used them in so long I don't know where they are!

Got quite a bit of work done today. Now going to sit down and relax, and learn a bit about my groovy new digital audio player.

Will be having skin folds and measurements done again on Friday.

1 Comments:

  • oh yeah my chest is getting sorer by the minute! :)

    By Blogger jodie, at 9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home