2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Late night


as I can't sleep! But almost ready to get to bed. Great training session tonight - back to evening training as poor Jode is back at work :( I think I am almost maxed out on my chest sessions, very difficult to increase in weight - I'm giving it everything and Jodie is spotting me for most of my sets.

WF&H sent through my article proof today - I really didn't like one of the pics they used, it was one from PHAT Camp after I had been working out and I look really scruffy :) I have requested they change it!

Here is a pic of Tracy W, my latest finisher. Great results!!!

Got our new printer/scanner/copier/fax today so tomorrow night will be the scary changeover from my PC to laptop. I hope it goes smoothly. I have a lot of files I don't want to lose. Will do a back up of all very important files on the pen drive to make sure.

Thinking of going to Victor Harbor for a couple of nights soon, but that will depend on if I can get my computer stuff organised and then my work up to date.

Lunch tomorrow with old work friends, that will be good to catch up on the goss. I won't be eating, actually, perhaps I will just take my own food. Either that or will eat before and just have a coffee.

Got an update from Kimmy tonight, sounds like she is going along well, and getting some good results with Richie - I better call her soon so we can really catch up.

Ok, really getting weary now...

1 Comments:

  • Wow great results Tracy! Check out the abs! Can't wait to see more.

    By Blogger jodie, at 8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home