2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Puffer fish

That's what I feel like! Definitely feel I am putting on a bit of fat now. Not the nicest feeling, but, so many people have told me 'if you want to put on some muscle you can't be afraid of putting on some fat!" As I write, I sit here and stuff chicken and veg down, at 10pm at night. I am not in the LEAST bit hungry. It's a bit easier on training days because I actually burn a few calories off. I'm actually REALLY looking forward to dieting down for my comps! 3 more months of force feeding to go.

Purchased some lifting hooks from a place online in the US. I can't wait to get them. As my grip is starting to give out on me for my DB Rows (I did 55lb this week!), I chatted to Richie, as well as a few guys at the gym, who recommended hooks rather than straps.

I'm also going to start another new supplement - cycling off my creatine/arginine now and will be starting this one for 6 weeks. Supposed to be good stuff - will let you know.

Kat, thanks, yes INBA is the International Natural Bodybuilding Association. Don't get me wrong, the competition last year was still pretty hot! That wasn't my opinion, it was the INBA people's.

I have a new client from Antarctica! I can't wait to help her through her 12 week program - what a fantastic story she will have to tell! If you are interested in following her blog, please email me at sue@idealbodiesonline.com and I will email you her address.

Had a client finish (well done Tracy!!) and send me some awesome professional after photos - professional photos makes SUCH a difference.

Something I have in the pipeline which will be released hopefully within the next few months, are pregnancy packages - both pre and post natal. Sharleen is an 'expert' in this area so this is something we are both keen to develop.

It's late, my Outlook isn't working so I better go to bed and relax.

4 Comments:

  • are the pics of tracy going in the galllery or forum?

    By Blogger Kaddy, at 1:04 pm  

  • Hi Sue

    I thought I would respond to the above comment - I will place some photos on the gallery when I get the CD with them on. Hopefully Sue will put some on the gallery.

    I can not thank Sue enough for her knowledge and help in the last twelve weeks and am really looking forward to my new program starting in a copy of weeks.

    Tracy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 pm  

  • saw pics in forum. how did you feel on the day of the photo shoot?


    thanks
    kat

    By Blogger Kaddy, at 5:54 pm  

  • I felt great. It was a fantastic experience to get someone to take pfoessional photos.

    The hardest day was the day before the photos and only having 1 litre of water for the whole day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home