2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back into it!

Pic from 2002, 3 weeks out from my first comp. Pic taken by Wayne McDonald. I have very dark hair!

Yes, it feels good!! Had a pretty good session, went up on my pullovers, and my seated rows. I really noticed that I looked very flat, just from not training for a week - no glycogen in muscles, therefore no "pump". Be back to normal in a few days. So keen to get back into it.

Went to chiro tonight, who ran through some scapula stabilization exercises for me. He wants me to do some swimming but I am being a bit stubborn :) Not into swimming. He taped up my neck and shoulder and wants me to leave it on for 5 days if I can.

Thanks Tracey, and well done indeed!!

Not much else to tell, Damien scored another tender today so that was good, we went out for a little celebrating. One glass of wine only.

1 Comments:

  • Nice pic sue, u always do look sensational though.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home