2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bed time!

A wedding we went to in April 2004

Just back from dinner at the Setts, Damien was a judge for the Lions Youth of the Year. The kids did a great job. I didn't have dinner - well, I ate the green beans and picked out a little bit of chicken from the ricotta pie we had, then I waited until there was a break in the proceedings and drove home, downed some chicken and came back :) I wasn't hungry until later anyway, as I had my protein shake just before I went.

I am so sore! A week off has certainly had an impact! I can't imagine how my new clients must feel in their first week :)

Will be training by myself tomorrow and Saturday at least, Jode has had to go out of town on short notice. Jode, be thinking of you.

JL thanks for the mail today. Much appreciated.

Tracey, thank you for the lovely compliment!!

This week started off quiet but has ended up quite the opposite - had 3 programs come in today, so I will be very busy for the next few days. I hope my site is fully up and running soon!

"A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline."
Harvey Mackay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home