2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Checkin' in

Those things are a bit of a waste of time, but good for a break in between working and for a bit of fun :)

Had to go see the bank about our income protection insurance this morning - seems they are having a hard time getting some cover for me! The insurance companies aren't too up to speed on online training :) I'm classified as a 'special risk'. Anyway, probably won't end up getting it for me, rather expensive, and don't really think it's warranted.

Had a good walk with Jode last night, lovely day, even woke up COLD!!! Only got to 25 yesterday, nice change!

Tonight we have back and calves. New back program today. Always makes things interesting.

House is going full steam ahead, we went and watched them for awhile yesterday, standing there going 'that's our house!' :) It's going to be awesome, it looks huge already.

Jode and I will need to judge the NEW YOU competition soon, so we can notify PHAT Camp people who is coming and to where!

Better go and have my PB and rice cakes, and then might have a little shut eye before I train!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home