2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, February 06, 2006

Shoulders rocked!



Pic, Vegas, 2002 after Natural Olympia

Jodie was on fire tonight!!! She blitzed shoulder presses! It was great to do shoulders when not previously fatigued in chest, back or tris - we both agreed it was good to train them really fresh and our increases in weights certainly showed. Adam called me "Muscles" tonight, and said I was definitely looking bigger and thicker. Thanks Ads :) Some days I do feel I am noticing some definite changes, other days I wonder - which is why I have a trainer - I just can't look at myself objectively.

Took a video to send to Richie, doing a new exercise - reverse triceps pushdowns, but Jode, I think something happened, as the same frame just keeps playing over :) Will have to do another. I will have to email him, as I either was not doing this exercise correctly, or I have wrists that can't cope with that particular exercise. They hurt so much I could not even finish the set. The one arm pushdowns are a great exercise, cannot cheat with those.

I did my cardio on the tready today too, whilst continuing to read my bodybuilding course info. Makes it far more interesting! More cardio tomorrow, and, my treat, a massage :) Training back on Wednesday, cardio again on Thursday, train Friday and Saturday, cardio Sunday. All falling into place nicely.

Booked our accommodation in Melbourne for next week. I will be working the entire time. Meeting Lisa too which will be great.

We got Kath and Kim series 3 out last night - watched 4 episodes! So funny. Off to cook some dinner, and watch the rest of the episodes...noice. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home