2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, February 09, 2006

SORE!



SRWA current and ex staff at our wedding


We had pullovers in our back workout yesterday, which of course also works chest - I have this weird feeling deep in my chest/ribs. Sort of hurts to breathe! My lats and rear delts are getting very sore. Noticing some good changes and definition in the shoulders and rear delts, and of course my back, which always is in pretty good nick.

I had a full day off today, no cardio either. Meaning I will need to do cardio tomorrow morning, then, hair appointment at 2pm and we all know how long that takes (will be taking my lappy and doing some progams), then training chest and bis at 6pm. Then LEG day Saturday. Didn't get sore last week from legs, so I plan to change that this week!

Our new dvd recorder packed up the other night, so that's in getting fixed. We do have 2 dvd players, then the other one decided it didn't want to play Kath and Kim as it was too scratched up, so, we ended up on the floor in lounge room, watching it on the computer!

My neck, shoulders and upper back is jammed up. I need another chiro visit but am on the waiting list. I may even have to try someone else as I will be off to Melbourne on Tuesday and driving 6 hours won't do much for my neck and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home