2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Posting all these comp pics so I can remember what it's like!

Munching on some PB and rice cakes before I have a well earned (if I do say so myself!) nanna nap. Poor Shar has had to go back to hospital again, after some complications from her op. Thinking of you Shar and don't worry about anything here, it's all taken care of!! Get better soon!

Jode and I had a new leg program to do today. It was different - a bit higher reps on some things - BIG program, 30 sets. First time I have ever done front squats - done on smith machine. Very awkward feeling, felt my shoulders getting a better workout than the legs! I am sure it will come. We took an hour 15mins, too long, but we spent a bit of time fiddling around with the front squats. We don't have hack squats this time, but I think these have taken their place as far as the description "Torture Chamber".

Slept really badly again! Tracey, thanks, yes I may have to try the bath, I tried reading last night, and that didn't help either. I woke again at 5am and had trouble getting back to sleep also. My mind is just wired! Too much going on? It won't ever be any different so I will have to find a way to cope with it!

I had some lovely compliments from a lady at the gym last night, which was nice.

Well have done my jobs, only 2 programs left to write (they will be done tomorrow) and it is now time to snooze - I hope I can. Just a small one so I don't feel like a zombie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home