2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Work done!

Only in the US - Fatburger. Me after Natural Olympia 2002, Tempe, Arizona. PS I didn't eat one.

Ahh, all done. Now I can have a bit of a break! Sitting here watching the Aussies cut sick on the Sth Africans in the cricket, while I munch down on my rice cakes and peanut butter. I am amazed at how much food I can actually eat and not gain weight. I am trying to gain weight - muscle of course. I had those few days where I was feeling off, and my weight dropped a couple of pounds and hasn't gone back. Though I think it may have been a lot of fluid involved in that couple of pounds. I must be eating around 2200 cals a day and am maintaining around 121-122 lbs. I still have top 2 abs showing (you won't see any pics here until there are at least 4 of them!!), so can't be putting on too much body fat.

Will have to find a new training partner when Jode goes away :( It won't be the same! Really enjoy having a training partner now, used to always train alone but would now find it a bit boring. I will be starting to diet around the time Jode leaves for the US of A, and when she comes back hopefully she will notice some changes in me!

Had an email from new INBA president to say he was happy to see me competing again this year! Really looking forward to it!

Finally got my cardio done today - missed yesterday as I had too much work to get done, as well as being buggered by leg training - and Richie doesn't want me doing double cardio, got into trouble for that, so 3 will have to do for this week gone. I might go for a short, easy walk later, just to get out in the fresh air! Had a great sleep last night finally, it makes SUCH a difference!

Really need to get onto my comp music, and, get out a new newsletter! Hope everyone is having a great weekend..

1 Comments:

  • Hello, remember your new training partner is only TEMPORARY! you better miss me!! :)

    By Blogger jodie, at 9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home