2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, February 03, 2006

Wired



Me before mum's wedding and above, my mum and step dad, almost 12 months ago now

Amazingly busy here, I have 11 new programs this week. I have a lot of email (mostly friends!) to catch up on so will try to do that after I have finished my work, otherwise I will never make it!

Looks like we will be going to Melbourne on Valentines Day - not especially for the romance, but because my hubby has to have some surgery (not life threatening!) and I will need to drive him home as he won't be able to fly. I guess we will be gone a few days.

Went out for dinner last night with mum and the inlaws, and a guy from the US that used to work for NASA. He is now retired and travels the world!

Today I have had to do quite a few jobs in town, and also managed to buy 2 new tops and a pair of shoes while doing so :) How does this happen?? Have not been shopping for awhile though, so that's ok - besides, they were bargains!

I have to catch up on some cardio - have to do some today as yesterday I was head down, bum up, doing programs. As well I did not sleep until 2am, crazy sleeping patterns of late. Tonight is training chest and bis with Jodie, and if I don't do cardio today sometime it will be done tomorrow and Sunday.

I have officially sent off my entry form for my first comp of the year, how exciting! Also should have my first posing suit made within a couple of weeks. Need now to sit down and figure out where I want my music cut, and send that off to be done, then Kim can get to work on my routine!

Mum just rang to tell me she found some Ultra Size protein at her house, that I had stashed there! This very cool because I can have this instead of my Myoplex at night time (it's more of a MRP rather than a straight whey protien) - I do believe that would be playing a part in keeping me awake (caffiene). I LOVE Ultra Size...it's a little over the use by date, but I'm sure it will be fine!

More later!!

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like you need a well deserved massage to help with the sleeping Sue, maybe have a lavender milk bath this sure helps me when I cant sleep and need an instant relaxation fix.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home