2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wedding day pic - not sure why Jodie is not in this pic, but here are my lovely bridesmaid's Di, Kerri, Julie, me and Shazza, in the process of getting beautified

Just finished new shoulder workout, I like it better than the last one - more work! Jode was on fire with her DB Presses - go you good thing Jode! I'm really impressed with Jodie's strength increases of late, she has come a long way.

Now sitting here downing my Cappuccino Ice - I think I need a new heavy duty blender - this one is doing some weird things - and I seem to have little bits of black stuff in my shake :(

I have a really busy week with programs, looks like everyone is back from holidays and ready to get fit and look good! Lots of husband and wife teams joining which is great to see!

Watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory last night - have been waiting for it to come out on dvd for a while now. I loved this movie when I was a kid! The new one was pretty good too.

Picked out our new border tiles today - didn't like the ones they suggested so we ended up choosing new floor and wall tiles, as well as border tiles! I think these ones will look even better than the originals we had chosen.

Feeling a little beat, so think I will have a night off the computer for a change!

Decide and do

Life can be unfair, confusing, discouraging, and filled with all sorts of unexpected factors. Yet even in the most difficult situations, achievements of every kind are most assuredly within your reach.

Decide what you intend to do, and get clear on the specifics of what that involves. Then get going, and don't stop until you're there.

Even when you're discouraged, you can still put one foot in front of another. Even when distractions beg for your attention, you can choose to remain focused on the task at hand.

Even when setbacks come, there is a way to keep going. Even when you make a mistake, or a whole series of them, you can learn from what you've done and go forward from there.

Anything can provide you with a good excuse to give up. Yet nothing can stop you when you choose to keep going.

What do you truly want in your life right now? Decide what you intend to do, and know that you can make it happen.

-- Ralph Marston

2 Comments:

  • Hey there, I wasn't in the pic because I was lucky last to get my hair done! Lucky was right too, cause I got the longest SLEEP IN, yeah baby.

    By Blogger jodie, at 8:49 pm  

  • Ahh, that's right...I am still not quite sure how I, being the bride, was made to have first hair do at 6am!!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home