2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day 1 done and dusted...almost

Am having trouble uploading some of my images :( Was going to put one of Damien and I at Stefano's late 2004, but no go. Instead you got this one.

Just got to have dinner and it will be all done. 50 mins of cardio on tready incline, and back and shoulder session tonight. The higher reps and supersets nearly killed my shoulders! I was having some trouble walking on the incline as my calves/achilles was really tight. I have done the odd calf muscle in the past, and don't want that happening again!

So, how did the Last Supper go, I hear you all asking??? Well, no bread and butter - just bread and olive paste, goat cheese spread and olive oil :) How did I eat 5 courses??? Is that a trick question? :) It was actually 6 courses, but they are all very small. We left there not totally stuffed full which is always nice! We had carpaccio for 1st course, a little quichey type thing for 2nd course, mussels for 3rd, gnocchi for 4th, chicken (Kangaroo Island chicken no less..he he, not sure what is so special about that) with all these yummy mediterranean veggies for 5th course. Then a chocolate muffin type thing which was so light and fluffy. Glass of chardy to start then a couple of glasses of 2000 Annies Lane Shiraz, and there was my last supper - done.

Tonight I will be working, have a bit to catch up on. Hope everyone is going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home