2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Off to get a well deserved massage in less than an hour! Not that I am looking forward to it or anything ;)

Things have just been same old, same old, around here. Trained Shoulders and Tris yesterday, partly with Kerry. She was very happy with her updated measurements, as she should be! I then was so fired up after receiving my new program that I went back to the gym at 5.30pm and did 40 mins of cardio and abs.

This morning I did another 30 mins of cardio, after we had a meeting with our builders to go through stairs/balustrading and garage doors.

Tomorrow I am getting the nails done, and training, hopefully with Jodie - last time before she goes OS. I will then be starting my contest prep diet and training on Thursday. I will do a big grocery shop tomorrow morning so I have all the right things, and a big throw out of the pantry and fridge as well. Not that we have much if any bad stuff in there.

The exciting bits of my low carb diet plan are that I get to enjoy a Myoplex Lite every evening, and, a small amount of peanut butter in the afternoon. High carbs I get 1 cup of oats for breaky, as well as a few other portions during the day. I'm sure I will be hungry for it with the increase in frequency and duration of training/cardio.

Tomorrow night is the "Last Supper" :) I will be sure to enjoy it!

Thanks for your comment Hilary!

1 Comments:

  • So envious at the moment about the massage, can't remember the last time that I had one.......good luck with your new program.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home