2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I got so many little jobs done this morning - had a huge list of things I needed to do and managed all within a couple of hours. Had to buy cards and prezzies for mum & Wes, it's their first anniversary, and also Wes's birthday, post supplements, pick up blender (we got a NEW one, even though it was out of warranty, so now I have two brand new blenders!), get mail at the other end of town, return printer/fax cartridge that I bought yesterday (they ripped me off!! $168?? We decided to get a refill instead, only cost $75!), pick up refill cartridge, deposit cheques at ATM, get groceries, get petrol, tanning session, and go check out our house. Then home to have my 2nd meal (a bit late) and hang out washing, cook up a batch of chicken, and do some work!

Feeling a little weary so I might have a quick nanna nap. Need to get another program done this afternoon, then training at 6pm with Jode.

Richie said I should have my programs by his Sunday night. Nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home