2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A week to go...

Pic of Aussie competitors outside venue of Natural Olympia, Arizona, USA, 2002 - I'm bottom centre

I am starting to prepare for the coming week - I start on Thursday 23rd. I will be cleaning out the pantry and fridge, of anything deemed to be a threat when I am tired and hungry.

I need to call some friends I haven't spoken to for TOO long. When I start this comp prep my available time disintegrates even more. I am SO looking forward to this!! I am going to start posing too, need to get my 6 inch heels back on and have a bit of practise before i go and see Kim in Gawler on April 7.

Richie has allowed me to have a free DAY before I start - he said "have a party!" but only for a day, and then into it. I doubt I will have a day, I'm not really missing anything much, a free meal with dessert and some drinks will do nicely. It will be my birthday and our 1st anniversary dinner, a little prematurely! We are going to Stefano's Restaurant, you may have heard of him. I think we might take a nice bottle of red we were given for our wedding.

I have been SO good for the last 5 months, I think I may have had a very small amount of chocolate on only 2 occasions, and one of those occasions was with Dianna, after she competed in the Nationals in October 05. I really am not a chocoholic, which is a good thing. The thing I will miss most will be having the odd glass of wine. I miss that more than the food.

I actually have no idea what my training and diet plans will be like!

Great back and calves sessions tonight - I am 15lb off doing the entire stack on calf presses - I did 480 lb for 10 reps tonight. I will get the 495lb next week without a doubt.

Already have 10 clients booked in for the coming week - I imagine it could get even busier with Lisa's Body Blitz story coming out soon! That's ok, I'm prepared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home