2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, March 18, 2006

LD
































Me in my first comp (2002)! My abs aren't bad, if I do say so myself!

Weird things going on with my blog. Yesterday's post kept coming up with errors and wouldn't publish, so had to do a cut and paste this morning. Maybe it was something to do with the photo I added.

LD = Leg Day. Scary. I managed some pb's for this current program - on leg press, smith squat, lying curl and smith lunges - so very happy with my effort. I was very close to wanting to run to the bathroom for a puke :) Noice. But, it stayed down thankfully! Also had a good session last night, chest and bi's. My forearms and wrists are making biceps days like torture but I am doing what I can. I do a light day every now and then when it gets too bad. So, I think this will be my last leg day on this current program, as this time next week, I will be officially in competition preparation mode!

Went to mum's last night for a barbie dinner - Damien's parents were here, so after they came back from the footy and I had finished training, we all met there and had a nice night. We then went to the pub for a short time, then back home and in bed by midnight.

Going to have a look at the house soon, I am STILL yet to actually get to go upstairs! I hear the corner spa has been installed in our ensuite, so, we are going to go and have a peek as soon as Damien gets home.

1 Comments:

  • Lucky you Sue, you're gonna have a spa?!!! How nice will that be, after a big training session to soothe away those tired muscles!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home