2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Last Supper

Is tonight!!! I haven't eaten a great deal today (which makes a nice change!) just so I can enjoy my 5 course banquet at Stefano's! I can't wait to have some bread and butter :) They have the best bread. I am actually hungry right now, for the first time in about 5 months :) I guess I will have to get used to that feeling again for the next....many...months.

I decided to have a full day off training/cardio today, since I am starting a 3 day on, 1 day off split as of tomorrow. Jodie and I were going to go for a walk, but, would you believe it bucketed down rain, 15 mins before we were to go, and now, just an hour later, is perfectly fine? Instead she came around, and we caught up and said goodbye, as she goes on her big adventure tomorrow! When she gets back I hope she will see HEUWGE changes in me, from 7 weeks of hard slog :) Have a great time Jode, can't wait to email chat and see how it's all going over there.

Ran around doing heaps of jobs today - did a big grocery shop, so have all my 'goodies' ready to go. Also did a big chicken cook up and froze some of that for when I am in a hurry. Also had the nails and eyebrows done :) Hair is getting done next Friday, which is much needed, as I have a big racing stripe at the moment - not a good look.

So, time to jump in shower and get beautified, ready for my last supper :) I'm actually making a bit of a big deal of this, I really could have gone without it as I have not been feeling deprived at all, but, this will be nice all the same.

Hope everyone has had a great day, talk to you tomorrow. Up for 50 mins of cardio in the morning...

5 Comments:

  • Hope you enjoyed your "last supper" Sue - did you have your bread and butter?! You sound like you're very organised!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:19 am  

  • Bread and Butter. Sounds good. I hope your Stephano meal was really good but how do you manage 5 courses?
    Mine is tonight I wonder what we will get? Bread and butter never crossed my mind but now I am going to think about it all day.
    Thanks Sue.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 10:10 am  

  • Howd it go Sue!! Hope you enjoyed it! Five courses...bet you were full as a goog!! So it's all on now...GAME ON! Best wishes, following it with anticipation! :)

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 11:41 am  

  • That's just nasty Sue, now you have everyone thinking of bread & butter. Hope it was worth it.

    Good luck on your new program, will be waiting to see some updated photo's on your site soon.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 1:34 pm  

  • Sorry for getting everyone's taste buds going! It wasn't hard to fit in all that good food. Small portions though. So, now all you girls can have bread and butter for your next free choice meal, but me, now not for a loooooooooong time :)

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home