2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, March 24, 2006

Day 2

Here's me and Di, in Noosa, back in March 2004, when we first met!

All done! Actually felt a bit hungry today, that was different :) I REALLY enjoyed my Myoplex Lite after training. Legs and bis today, big supersets and lots of reps. Tri setting for bis. Tomorrow I have chest/tris/abs. Cardio today was at Waves, as I had my skin folds done as well, to get my benchmark. Some of my skin folds and measurements had gone down a little, which was a bit weird, I think it was just because I was on a low carb day and had less of a pump/fluid in my muscles and skin. Weight down 1lb also. I think this 3 weeks is gonna kick my butt, I think I will really drop a bit of fat in this short time. My cardio has more than doubled, and with the increase in frequency of training as well, and the reduction in calories, I should do well.

As soon as I start to feel a bit lethargic, I will start adding Durathon again. I'm taking glutamine, and arginine, at present. Along with my Vital Greens, Vit C, Vit B, antioxidants, and minerals!

Shazza, if you are reading, I'm definitely going to call you very soon! Got your mail, you certainly are a busy lady!

Tomorrow I will do cardio in the morning, then go back in around 2pm and do my training. I have a few programs to write tomorrow and then all done for the weekend. Maybe I will even get Sunday 'off' :)

Training by myself thus far and may leave it that way as with the tri setting and supersetting, it makes it hard to train with someone else. Plus, need to train when the gym is not busy, so I can have all the equipment to myself when I have to superset and tri set.

Jodie flew out to the US of A today, she was so excited. Can't wait to hear from her while she is over there, she'll have a ball.

Still have a bit of mail from friends to answer, gettin' there...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home