2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, April 10, 2006

Back home

Actually was home when I posted the last blog, but I did write it while away. Sitting here drinking my Myoplex Lite - ahhh, my daily treat. Wonder how long that will last. I have my skin folds this Thursday, and then I think Richie will update my program and diet. My weight this past week hasn't really changed much, a bit up and down, but this mornings reading is the lowest yet. My thigh and ab skin folds have definitely reduced (I take them with my own calipers, but Waves has some really smicko accurate ones so I go see Damien for my 'official' ones). Just finished my chest and tris session - quick and intense, just how I like it. I was going to do the 2 in 1 thing, train then cardio, but it had been too long since my first meal and I needed to eat! I will go back for another stint later tonight before dinner.

Back to the wedding. It was nice, as all weddings usually are. I do find it VERY difficult to not drink some wine when out socially. I don't care about the food so much, but it just feels ODD to sit there sipping on water while everyone else is hoeing in to the grog :) Of course, the next day I was very happy that I did - while watching others looking and feeling very seedy :)

I was pretty hungry by the time I got my meal - as I didn't have an entree it was a bit long in between meals for me. Chicken was nice, broccoli had bugs and black things in it (that one's for you Brendan) :) So I didn't eat my broccoli. I got home around midnight I suppose, then finished the rest of my book (Last Witness, Jilliane Hoffman - excellent book!). I didn't get a great sleep, so was a little ragged in the morning. We ALMOST stayed another night as we just could not be fagged driving home. Damien was in a much worse state than me! In the end it was even more trouble to stay (cooking, training, working etc) than to just get in the car and push through it! So, we did that. I drove most of the way home, then had a nap between Renmark and Mildura. Got home at 4pm, then Damien dropped me at the gym so I could train legs and biceps, then I walked home, 50 minute walk. Training and cardio done :) I called my friend Shazza on the way home, we haven't spoken for way too long and I thought it would be a great way to make the walk go quickly - and it was, we talked the whole way home.

I did a step class last week as part of my cardio - it was nice to do something different, and I will incorporate more classes into my cardio routine from now on.

Time to go and call Di, and hear all about her win on the weekend! Have a great day everyone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home