2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Big day



Huge day of training today. Feeling a bit buggered tonight! Met with Lisa V at the gym this morning and we both trained chest & tris - but separately. Then we did 30 mins on the ellipticals, chatting the entire time, and then walked another 20 minutes outside. It was fantastic to meet her, she's absoulutely lovely! She gave me a bit of osteopathy treatment after our walk and that was very interesting. My left hip was rotated (I think that is what she said!) due to a tight hip flexor, and I was also out in the top of ribs on the right, and a number of spots in my neck. It was amazing how she treated me - very talented lady. Also advised I should get orthotics for my high arches, if I was to do much running in the future. We are going to train again on Friday.

Tonight I went back and did a hi/low class - for 40 minutes. I was starting to hurt by the end of it, my feet, legs, calves etc. I did most of it low impact. I did that one today so that I don't have to do 3 tomorrow! So, have a cardio, and my new torture leg session. I have a massage on Thursday, thank goodness.

Shar - you are brilliant!! I found some Cappuccino Ice! YES!!!! I am having 10 boxes shipped to me tomorrow. Yes Hils, I'm definitely junkie material :)n So with that, and Michelle's stash, I will be stocked for awhile to come :) I'm happy again!

Congratulations to Selina, and Sharon & Garth, who have all finished their challenges this week. I tried to put Selina's pics up yesterday but it wouldn't work :( Will try again tonight. Yep, they worked - doesn't she look fantastic?

We have had someone interested in our house already, so looks like we have to get it spic and span by next Friday!!! Busy week coming up. Ok, well that's about all I can manage tonight - I think it will be an early one, I need to recover, feeling a bit drained!

2 Comments:

  • I know I'm good Sue, but Brilliant, that takes me to a whole other level!!! (hee Hee)

    Enjoy your myoplex!

    Shar X

    By Blogger Shar, at 12:28 am  

  • Fantastic pics! I NEVER grow tired of seeing transformations... it is SO inspiring!

    By Blogger Chontelle, at 8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home