2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, April 17, 2006

I met Lisa!

It was quite funny, we had arranged to meet tomorrow, at the gym, but we were both there at the same time today and she came over and asked "are you Sue?"!! So, we had a little chat, and will still meet tomorrow for training/cardio and a much longer chat! The first thing I noticed is Lisa's arms - she has amazing arms - as you can see in her pictures!

So, trained legs and bis. Did my leg pressing on the 45 degree sled today, out in the big gym. I don't like the machine, but the seated press is not doing my back any favours lately. Did that, 20 reps, supersetted with walking lunges. Then seated curl, extension, abductors and adductors, calves and biceps. Bi's were hurting today - well, forearms to be more precise. But, I pushed through and did all my sets.

I need to go back later for cardio and abs. I got my new 'extra session' from Richie today - looks nasty! Actually it doesn't LOOK that bad on paper, but I just know it's going to be a killer!! I have to slot it in on double cardio day, so that is 3 training sessions on that day!!

I think Shar may be my new best friend :) I will find out very soon. She pointed me to a website that sells Capp Ice - a store in Melbourne no less! And it looks like they may have stock! So, will find out for sure probably tomorrow. I will be stocked up to the eyeballs if they do!

Not long until Phat Camp! Less than 2 weeks. Am looking forward to catching up with Kimmy and Marg, Kerry, Sam, Lisa again, and meeting Alison, Jaime-Lee, Paula, and Beate for the first time. Probably some others I missed, but that is just off the top of my head. I wish I could participate!!! I will ask Richie next week if I can maybe do the leg session, or bootcamp.

Time for a bit more work, might watch the Roos play on tv this arvo, and then back to the gym later for another workout.

1 Comments:

  • Sue you are beginning to sound like a Myoplex Lite junkie!! I'm gonna have to go on a hunt of my own to try this stuff!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home