2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Early to bed tonight!

Hit a bit of a brick wall tonight - felt great all day, met with Kerry for a step class this morning, which was great, and we had a good chat afterwards.

Did a bit more work this arvo, then a little nap, and then back again to the gym for chest/tris. My strength is not diminishing at all, which is great.

Tomorrow is my complete day off training so I am looking forward to that - and it's high carb day too! It won't be a relaxing day though, we are starting the big clean up around the house! Long list of things to do. Need to have all programs accomplished by Friday next week, as I'm off to PHAT Camp on Saturday! Can't wait to catch up with everyone!

So, it's almost 9.15pm and I need to get to bed :)

Well done to Shelly, Gillian and Jenni who all recently finished their programs, all with great results! Going to have a little giveaway on my forum, so if you are a client, get on there and have a sticky!

4 Comments:

  • hi Sue, miss you heaps. NYC is full on, I had no idea. Having fun still and now on the home stretch, till i home.

    hope your training is still going strong..
    Jodie
    xxx

    By Blogger jodie, at 6:11 am  

  • Hi Jode!!! Great to read you are having such a blast, you will have so much to tell me when you get home. Miss you too! Training is full on, but great, day off today and my body needs it! Slept 11 hours last night!!
    Enjoy NY, Vegas, LA and San Fran. Will write soon. Phat Camp next weekend.
    xxx

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:35 am  

  • Sue, I had a great time at the step class. I thought Vicky was awesome and I wish i could go to her classes each week. It's a pity I live so far away.
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 7:11 pm  

  • Yes it was fun, and Vicky did do a good job - Mandy is excellent also, she usually takes it. Well, every time you come to Mildy, make sure it coincides with a class and we can do it together again!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home