2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, April 19, 2006



Here's another of the lovely Selina, since I know some readers want to see!

I just finished my Myoplex Lite (always a highlight of the day!), and will give a quick rundown of my torture session today. I was up early (early for me) so did my 30 mins on the incline tready before food. Then later this arvo I did my first 'additional' leg session. 5 mins on step machine, 30 walking lunges x 3 (no rest), then 5 mins on steep tready incline at fast rate, then plie squats and stiff leg deadlifts x 3 - no rest between anything. Took me 46 mins and I'd definitely had enough by then! My legs are feeling a little sore still from last 'real' leg workout. I cannot wait for my massage tomorrow!!

Today is high carb day and I am feeling hungry, so my metabolism has got to be going through the roof.

Richie is a believer in more carbs/calories and burning the fat off with more cardio (like Tom Venuto). I would take the carbs and extra cardio anyday, over a lower calorie diet without carbs. You NEED carbs to train hard and to recover and keep/grow your muscle, AND to stay full and hard, rather depleted and soft. Richie is aiming to bring me in more full this time around.

Time for a shower and some sweet potato!!

2 Comments:

  • Selina you look FABULOUS!!!!! Excellent job!!
    I must admit - after reading about Sharlene's big Myoplex score - I felt "obsolete":)
    You are a bit of an addict Sue! And at least the addicton can continue for quite some time now:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:47 pm  

  • Michelle, don't be silly! You are my number one US supplement scout :) Good to see you on here!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home