2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, April 21, 2006

Quick catch up

Trained legs and bis with Lisa today, was great to train with her. We spoke about continuing programs for her, and after getting a good look at her in the flesh, I will come up with something that will help her continue progressing. Lisa has great legs, and a great set of triceps - the triceps come from her work as an osteopath. So, we spoke about balancing up her biceps, and building some width to her back and shoulders. She's like me - she needs a 'goal'. My goal is competition, and that way I can continually strive to improve where I need to. Lisa has been thinking about her future goals, and we spoke about them briefly. As I said to her, I can't stress enough, the importance of knowing your "why".

My diet and training is ticking along nicely. Damien tells me I'm 'getting scrawny' already, his way of telling me it's working :) I had two compliments at the gym today, on my back. One from Lisa, thanks Lis, and another one (who shall remain anonymous).

I am looking forward to PHAT Camp next weekend! It has come around very quickly. Time is going to fly this week and I have so much to accomplish in a week!

My revamped website is coming along nicely!! I want it ready for early May as I am doing some advertising in the US.

Tonight I went back for cardio, and took my MP3 with me and cranked it up loud. That way I could almost forget I was actually doing cardio :) Usually the ear plugs fall out and annoy the hell out of me, but for the most part, they stayed in well. I gave my calves a rest training legs today, as they have been getting well and truly overworked with all the incline cardio. Tomorrow Kerry is meeting me at the gym for a step class, so that will be fun. Then will need to go back in the arvo for chest/tris.

I got my huge shipment of Myoplex Lites :)) I decided to try one and yes, it must be a different formula, as the shake comes out really thick. Which I prefer. So, well done Shar, you are a legend. I emailed them today to purchase the remainder of their stock!!!! Got a nice discount too. So I think I have the world's entire remaining collection of Cappuccino Ice in my hot little hands :)

I have ordered my next suit with Jo Rogers. I changed my mind again. :) I can't wait to see it.

Ok, time for bed, early night, feeling a bit worn out, but not exhausted. I had the BEST massage yesterday! Well needed.

2 Comments:

  • LOL - I can see you sitting on top of a huge pile of Myoplex packets - just tossing them in the air as you chant "mine....mine...MINE...ALL MINE! Muhahahhahahaha!"


    Tell Kerry I said "hi" and I wish I was there!!!

    Kick her butt for me:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:52 pm  

  • He he :) Yes, pretty close. I didn't see this until tonight, but Kerry is so happy with your work, and so am I :)

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home