2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yet another quick one!

I've been 'ordered' to have 3 days off training. Which I must say I feel quite good about. I have just started to feel a bit of that exhaustion I have felt in the past, and by nipping it in the bud before it takes hold, makes sense to me. So, today was my first day off, and after an email to Richie early this morning, he came back to me with the instructions to rest for 3 full days. Heaven :) I slept like a baby for 2 hours straight this afternoon. He says I still have time, so I will run with that.

I will be able to catch up a bit more tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well!!

3 Comments:

  • Excellent News!!!

    Get some rest!! And now you'll have chance to catch up on all that laundry that must be piling up.

    Twice daily workouts can make for a LOT of laundry.....

    - Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:25 pm  

  • Hope you enjoy your well earned rest Sue, sleeping for 2 hours in the afternoon DOES sound like heaven actually!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 8:50 pm  

  • Michelle and Hils - my rest has been WONDERFUL. And I went shopping :)))

    JL I will mail you re where we are staying.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home