2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, July 07, 2006

Can I say it again?

I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired :) It's 7.15pm and I am ready for bed. I have just downed my meal, drowned in salt - not because it was my last day of salt, but because I was craving it. I got the 'dizzies' a couple of times today. I got up before 6am, was planning on a sleep in but it didn't happen. So, went and did my 2nd last cardio session - 40 mins. Within 20 mins I was struggling for energy. I had to do the 'hold on for balance and close my eyes trick' to get me through. It felt so good to know that I had done all my training for the day by 8am! I was so tired when I got home I IM'd Richie to ask if I could delay photo taking for one more day as I needed to get a short nap in before I went to the hairdresser! So, will do that in the morning now.

Hair is all blonded up, no more racing stripe. :)

I then had a coffee at the cafe, and home, then back to our house to meet with the tiler. Then into another cafe to do some work. My eyes were hanging out of my head by 4pm, so I then went to get some groceries, and then met Damien for a drink at the pub (me my last diet softie) for an hour and now I am home, all fed and watered and ready to hit the hay.

Tomorrow is a normal food day, minus the 'trimmings' ie no salt, sugar substitutes or condiments of any kind. Plain Jane food. Training is 30 mins of cardio, and then my final leg training - it's a nice short one, lower reps, to 'bring my legs back to life' :) Then Sunday begins the big 'drink'. Lots and lots of water, less carbs, and more protein.

Ok, I am wilting...hope everyone is going well!

3 Comments:

  • Hang in there!!

    Focus on "the end":) You ARE prepared!!!!!


    “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today”
    - African Proverb

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:25 pm  

  • As Michelle says "Hang in there"!! While I'm sure the final week is anything but fun, no doubt you'll be focussed and strong, with that one final goal in mind!

    Enjoy your last leg training day!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 9:39 am  

  • Best wishes for comps.I will be there at night so will try and catch up with you and Jodie.
    Regards Jacinta

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home